Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wait... What?

   On Thursday, I suddenly looked around and realized what was going on. I was walking down a little mountain road. In Austria. With cold Alpine cold nipping at my ears. I had just spent the day in a place - although one of the saddest, most somber places I have ever been to - that has a lot of history. We had gotten out to this small, little town from another relatively obscure town. Again, all in Austria.
  It was one of those times where I shake myself and wonder, how did I get here? This isn't usually where I am. I feel so blessed to have these wonderful opportunities! Thanks to everyone at home who has been supporting and encouraging me!

1 comment:

  1. i know! you're doing such exciting stuff! it must be amazing :) i'm so glad you get to travel, even though Christmas here is missing 100% of all the 'sisterly' love :(

    ReplyDelete

Followers