Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ticket Home

   I finally bought it!
   And I will finally return to the US on Thursday, May 31!

 At first, I was worried that I would have to pay a really high price to go to Seattle or Portland. But then I stumbled across an awesome ticket that goes straight to Pasco! For about $200-$300 less! I still have to figure out how to get myself plus 2+ suitcases all the way to Madrid to fly to Pasco. But it should be fine.
   I can't wait to get home! The idea of driving my car, familiar stores, regular food, understanding everyone, using the dollar (!!!), seeing my dog... It all seems so distant and exciting. Was that really me who did all of that? Can I really do that all again? Sometimes I wonder why I find myself feeling like that was a different person in a long ago age. But then I realize that this year is definitely the longest I've been outside the US by several months, not to mention by myself! And I can't wait for all the adventures the next 95 days will bring me!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until you get back, but I am really glad you have had and will continue to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers