Monday, February 13, 2012

My Pitiful Excuses

   First of all: I haven't posted in nigh on FOREVER. And I am sincerely sorry! The last weeks have been rather hectic.
  We finally arrived back in Spain and unpacked our backpacks (that had somehow gotten soaked in the plane). And then a few days later, I got a translating job! The University of Valencia asked our secretary (who is an American) to translate some documents, who then asked me to help her. It was wonderful and all (not least because I'm getting paid) but we had a tight deadline to translate that bulging folder. So that took up every spare minute for a couple weeks.
   And then the exact day we turned in our translations... The internet turned off! We were overjoyed when it came back a few days later; but then it proceeded to turn off every afternoon at 5:00 PM for more than a week. Since then, it's slowly been getting better, if glacial speeds count as improvement.
  So basically, it's been rather hard to process 100's of pictures. But I have a few ready for you!

Yes, the Alpine villages are as gorgeous and as freezing as you would expect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers